With more than 10 years of experience, Raymundo has worked on successful cross-platform advertising campaigns with proven results, that are both creative and insightful.
Raymundo has worked on campaigns for Fortune 500 clients such as Clorox, P&G, Pond’s, Dove, Avon, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Gatorade, Frito Lay, Mattel, 3M, Jaguar, Lincoln, Levi’s, Capital One Bank, State Farm, and JC Penney.
Raymundo’s work has been honored at international advertising festivals including Cannes Lions, Clio, One Show, EFFIE, London International, New York Festivals and FIAP. Raymundo has been invited to be a Judge at the 2009 DMA International ECHO Awards and at the “Círculo de Oro” Mexico City.
His work has been featured in publications and online sites including Creativity Online, Advertising Age and Luerzer's Archive.
• Multicultural / Hispanic Market communication.
• Broadcast, print, collateral, BTL, and shopper marketing.
• Online advertising & social media.
• Graphic Design, Packaging Design and Art Direction.
• Bilingual and Bicultural in English and Spanish.